Saturday, June 8, 2013

Luxembourg Half-Marathon: RAN!


Luxembourg Night Marathon medal and bib

My Luxembourg Half-Marathon results: 0:12:07 slower than my fastest half (CPC Loop Den Haag 2013), and 0:09:15 faster than my slowest half (Egmond Halve Marathon 2013)
- image courtesy of facesofmarathon.com gallery (not great quality because it's only a screen capture; please go to the site for the original ) -




Edit:
10.10.13

#DreamsDoComeTrue/ Follow-up on this marathon adventure...

Long story, which I still have to share in a blog (click here for the short background version) - I am one of THE FACE of the ING Night Marathon Luxembourg 2014 of the Luxembourg Night Marathon !

image courtesy of Ing Europe-Marathon Luxembourg FB page

Edit: 18.01.15

In lieu of a proper blog for my second (HM) in Luxembourg Marathon, I am updating this blog by storing details, images here, I might otherwise not find anymore later, when I finally take time to write about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If I can run, so can you: big dreams are reached with baby steps!