Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Think 42!



“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
Albert Einstein
“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
Ernest Hemingway
 “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
Coco Chanel

This run was supposed to be 16 km but because I needed to be at home in time to get on my bike to pick the Littlest from school, I decided to go for a good, leisurely 13 km instead of an under stress, fast 16 km run.

It was like my Sunday run, I was glad that I am becoming reasonable in balancing how I "push myself" and "take care of myself".



During this run, I also thought of how I would be using, "Think 42!" (meaning: focus on being mentally, emotionally, and physically strong for the marathons) mantra, whenever small banal things in daily life starts getting on my nerves to help me keep my focus.

Words will be my armour, and no longer will I let them be my enemy.

Before the completion of #TRIOof2013/#BAM2013 and long after these goals have been fulfilled, this will be my state of mind: think 42, think strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I can run, so can you: big dreams are reached with baby steps!