Sunday, November 24, 2013

Run Santa Run: More Happy Feet in the Netherlands' Badges Part 2


You can earn this batch from the 6th until the 24th of December

More Happy Feet in the Netherlands' badges!!!!!

You can earn this badg from the 6th of December 2013 until 13 of February, 2014

In Introducing Happy Feet in the Netherlands Badges blog, I introduced the first three badges, I created for the Winter Run Challenge #Run4Badges (#Run4Badges: #CoolRunning).

In this blog, I am sharing 5 badges!



I am very excited to have the opportunity through this project to motivate everyone to be active, stay active, and encourage others to be active specially in the next months!

This project is a positive way to end the year 2013, and welcome the new year 2014 with great energy.

It is my hope that I would meet a lot of new people, who would like to actively change their lives with others through running.

As for those whose lives have already been positively changed by running, may they spread the spirit of generosity through cheering for those who are still finding their way to their stronger self.

3 comments:

  1. I love that "Love Running - Run2Together one"! Such great spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kari!

      I am excited to get everyone involve. :) At the same time nervous because it is the first time I am going to do this project.

      Grateful for your moral support, dear!

      Delete
  2. I love all these badges! you inspired me to make a new badge for the running blogs web site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If I can run, so can you: big dreams are reached with baby steps!