Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Introducing HFNL A to Z Challenge 2015





Welcome A to Z Challenge 2015, bloggers!


image courtesy of
 A to Z Challenge 2015

In this year's challenge, I am participating with not one but two of my blogs.

You could read about my motivation for participating in this blog challenge, on the blogpost published @ My Daily Mooosings in the Netherlands (from here on I will refer to the blog MDMNL since I will be mentioning it a lot in the future blogposts!) - Spring & "Our" Fledgeling (2015).

Briefly, the reasons I am in the challenge:

  • I had an a great time the first time I participated because I met a lot of new bloggers!
  • It is a fun way to share old blogposts that got stuck in the archive
  • A lovely opportunity to share new stories
  • The month long blogging buzz is always great creative energy, that can sustain you the whole year around.

Here at Happy Feet in the Netherlands (HFNL), I'll be writing about the places (which is not only limited to city, towns or villages but may also include restaurants, stores places we go for hikes, where we sail etc.) from the perspective of a runner.  

The blogs @ My Daily Mooosings in the Netherlands on the other hand will be from a perspective of an expat, mom, traveler, writer, who seeks to simplify life.


What is your blogging theme for this month's challenge?

I am looking forward to reading blogs, and meeting new people!

Have a great A to Z month, fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I can run, so can you: big dreams are reached with baby steps!